PLACE AN ORDER HERE using the username and password issued by our office.
To place an order using our secure site click here
We have a few tutorials for you to look at and to learn the new process:
View the web ordering Manual
View the web ordering FAQ
System maintenance - please note web ordering will not be available from 10pm till midnight (Eastern Standard / Daylight Time) on the first Wednesday of every month. Please do not log on to the web ordering site during this time. Thank you.
When you login you will find that our product range is divided into 4 categories:
- Ambient (Room Temperature Food)
- Chilled (Refrigerated Items)
- Frozen (Items for the Freezer)
- Non Food Items (Nappies, etc.)
The benefits of the new system are:
- We reserve the stock for you when you place the order. (Which means that you can plan ahead better as you know that what you order is what you will get)
- The website only shows stock we have available.
- You can come in yourself or send someone else to pick the stock up from the warehouse. (As you do the shopping on line whoever comes to the warehouse is simply picking up what you've already decided to collect. The exception to this is singles, where you specify how many kilos you want and the person at the warehouse selects what they want).
- You can see what's in the cartons as we have pictures on the web without coming to the warehouse.
- As the website adds up your order total as you go along you can work to a budget.
- We can also deliver your metropolitan order for a small fee of $10.00 per order. You can send a volunteer or staff member to pick the order if this is easier.
If you have any queries please contact Foodbank SA on 08 8351 1136
(NOTE: Internet Explorer V8.0 and above must be used to place an order, not Google Chrome or Firefox etc.)
CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER USING AN ALTERNATIVE LINK
Help and support IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM CLICK HERE
Remote Support #1 Remote Support #2 Remote Support #3